Wednesday 12 September 2012

##MERCEDES C200 SPORT £600## ?

Very comfortable car to drive, runs brilliantly. not a mark on the black leather interior. 4 gud tyres, mot until end of april 2013. Is really a good car selling due 2 cant afford to keep two vehicles on the road. private numbers will be ignored. 03 52 PLATE SILVER NISSAN NAVARA D22 2.5DI DOUBLE CAB MOT TILL JULY 2013 AND TAX TILL JANUARY 2013 115K MILES LOTS OF OLD MOTS AND A VOSA MOT PRINT OUT CLEAN INSIDE AND OUT RELIABLE WORK HORSE USUAL MARK -CDPLAYER-ELECTRIC WINDOWS- ECT GOOD TYRES- GEARS- CLUTCH- BREAKS ECT ALL SO HAS A REAR CANOPY THAT CAN BE BOUGHT FOR EXTRA COST!!!!!!! 2750,00 NO OFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO OFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!! NO TEXTS!!!!!!!! Hi. I bought this car for my daughter, when she passed test. Only !9, silly move. She had a slight bump at front,, as shown in pic and insurance went through roof. Damage shown in pics. The car is immaculate otherwise. For the price asked I will put a full years MOT on it.. Otherwise you can take it away for 1000 pounds. I wont MOT it until I have a buyer, as I dont want it sitting in my drive with it runing out. Hence trying it this way. take it either way. Any inspection welcome. If you wish to speak, pleas txt first as I work shifts. Great car for someone, and cheap. thanks Robert. 4 Door Saloon, Black, Diesel, Manual, MOT-08-2013, TAXED-01-2013, 94000 MILES with JAGUAR MAIN DEALER SERVICE HISTORY! Airbags, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Power Assisted St

0 comments:

Post a Comment